ad-tame-kemestreesad-tame-kemestrees

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Icarus - Above the Sea Icarus - Above the Sea

epic

melodic and jazzy at the same time, best of both worlds, would make a awsome fantasy soundrack, one of the coolest songs ive heard

sorohanro responds:

thanx for review, these nice words coming from a jazz musician weight quite a lot :)

Cayur - edreeROPe Cayur - edreeROPe

! ! ! ! !

Didnt expect that, hard to find good melodic progressive rock like this anywhere, especially on newgrounds. Keep it up look forward to more. On a mixing note the rythym guitar sounds like it needs some reverb and turned down little bit. :)

sculpted-cold responds:

Hey, thanks!

You're absolutely right about the rhythm guitars needing reverb. I knew I forgot to do something when I was mixing it. Good catch, dude!

Time to update.

The Renaissance Waltz The Renaissance Waltz

pretty badass

sounded classically fresh , not dull and generic, keep it up you would be a great classical composer

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate that.

Oleo-in funk Oleo-in funk

real jazz

Man that trumpet solo was so wicked, its like bebop solo over a smoothjazz/funk rythym, really original

sorohanro responds:

thanx for review
somehow, after recording I wasn't very satisfied with it, I want to make another version (a little bit faster and more soloing on "B" part)

Suppression of the Machines Suppression of the Machines

whoa

reminds me of a DKC soundtrack , My track UnGanster has almost the same bass melody as your guitar really cool

New Generation (NG) New Generation (NG)

deep

Electronic music is not really my forte I only like the really good stuff ie lots of variety, emotion, and originality, like this! My kind of stuff, i love going through genres like that but blending it all at the same time which you did great, your definitely placing in the contest.

Developer responds:

Thx man, I hope to see the results soon. :)

The Letter The Letter

needs some vo cals

its a nice beat man your on your way needs some singing or rapping on it though

Don't Give a Damn Don't Give a Damn

nice tune

I believe it would go in the funk or pop or that house/trance genre. I know the world is going to hell once again this time on a global scale but for the last time, then God will save his people.

Shameful Arrogance Shameful Arrogance

i understand

what program did you use? there are only a few musicians who understand this type of thing

Kor-Rune responds:

Fruity Loops Realistic drum kit with a snare sample my friend had given me, and I changed the velocities and pitches of many hits and added a bit of reverb. The strings and stuff were done in fruity loops as well, but the guitar is real. Schecter Damien FR Original through a mic'd up Line 6 Spider III 75 watt. I'm on a budget, lol.

-Quantum Flux- -Quantum Flux-

top of the line video game music

everything for a good game, awsome melody im gonna transcribe this to piano cause i am a pianist deservse a 10 unike most electronic music